Personal data which we process
We process your personal data:
- because you make use of one of our services. This concerns the following data: name (first and last name), address, telephone number(s), e-mail address(es) and organisation name.
- when you visit our website. On the one hand, this involves generic visitor data that is not personal data and your surfing behaviour on our website, and on the other hand, it involves personal data, namely the anonymised IP address.
- We process your personal data when you actively get in touch with us (e.g. by e-mail, telephone or a contact form). This concerns the data that you yourself have passed on when contacting us. This could be your e-mail address and/or telephone number in combination with your first name, last name and company name.
- other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence, by telephone and/or physical contact.
Particular and/or sensitive personal data which we process
Our website and/or service has no intention of collecting information about website visitors who are under 16 years of age, with the exception of visitors who have permission from parents or a guardian. However, we cannot verify whether a visitor is over 16 years of age. We therefore recommend that parents be involved in the online activities of their children in order to prevent data being collected about children without parental permission. If you are convinced that we have collected personal data on a minor without such consent, please contact us at e-mail address, and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
A basis for processing personal data is always required. The six lawful bases are:
Consent: The person concerned has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes.
Agreement: The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement to which the person concerned is a party, or to take measures at the request of the person concerned prior to entering into an agreement.
Legal obligation: The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
Vital interest: The processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or another individual.
Public law task: the processing is necessary for the fulfilment of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
Legitimate interest: The processing is necessary for the purposes of protecting the legitimate interests of the controller or of a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the persons concerned which require protection of personal data, in particular where the person concerned is a child.
Company name processes your personal data for various purposes, namely:
- providing optimal service to our (potential) clients and improving our services;
- establishing and maintaining a relationship with all of our clients;
- the organisation of meetings;
- offering products, services by us or parties we work with;
- providing you with the information you have requested;
- archiving information;
- invoicing our services and handling subsequent payment;
- sending our newsletter via MailChimp;
- communicative purposes in order to be able to call you or send you an e-mail if this is necessary for us to carry out our services;
- informing our (potential) clients about changes to our services and products;
- delivering our goods and services;
- analysing your behaviour on the website in order to improve our websites and to attune the range of products and services to the most common preferences;
- fulfilling the legal obligations.
How long we keep personal data
Your personal data will only be processed for the above-mentioned purposes. We will not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to realise the purposes for which your data is collected, unless these data are necessary for the fulfilment of a statutory obligation.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent for data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by CityCharge.eu and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can request us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data modification or a request to revoke your permission or to object to the processing of your personal data to info@CityCharge.eu. To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. In this copy, please make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
Cookies, or similar technologies, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are for example advertisers and/or social media companies.
Google uses this information to keep track of how our website is used, to provide reports about the website and to be able to offer its advertisers information about the effectiveness of their campaigns. Google may provide this information to third parties if Google is legally obliged to do so, or insofar as these third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. We have no influence on this. We have not given Google permission to use Analytics information obtained through us for other Google services.
Questions and/or comments
If you have any questions and/or comments regarding the processing of your personal data you can contact us by sending an e-mail to info@CityCharge.eu. If you have any other questions regarding the privacy statement of CityCharge.eu, please contact us by sending an e-mail to info@CityCharge.eu.